TRIPLE III TIME: ASSET INVENTORY – Timing is Everything
As we all appropriately plan for a “reopened” future in our own worlds of work, there can be no better time to complete an insightful ASSET INVENTORY. No matter the services you provide or product you produce… taking strategic planning time to identify and evaluate the multiple assets we have inside and outside our organizations or businesses… is time well spent.
Look first at any organization’s greatest asset… personnel. Consider the following questions:
- Is everyone in the “right position” and making the maximum contribution?
- Is there a need for new/different training that could/should be organized?
- Are there going to be new/unique personnel responsibilities that need to be assigned to certain staff?
- Is there the potential of job changes, retirements or quits in the near future… and have succession plans been drafted?
Next, think about facilities.
- Are there even more improvements or adjustments that should be made to accommodate “online-everything”?
- With “workplace safety” now having an extended meaning… what else needs to be done?
- What facilities changes would make you the maximum “go-to-place” for your product/service?
- Is asked… what would your client/customers say about your facilities?
The final ASSET INVENTORY – Timing is Everything TRIPLE III TIME topic is partnerships.
- Consider the new/alternative partnerships that have evolved due to the pandemic… will you build on them?
- Do current partners know they are your partners and why?
- If you surveyed your staff… would they recommend additional partnerships… maybe cancel some current ones?
- Also, if you surveyed current partners would they suggest new service/product offerings?
I realize that taking stock of your assets has been a previous TRIPLE III TIME priority. However, I guess when you think about the ASSET INVENTORY – Timing is Everything message… I hope you understand that some things never can be taken for granted.
Posted on May 1, 2020, in Triple III. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment