TRIPLE III TIME: Christmas…New Year…Already?? PART 2
By the time you read this all New Year celebrations will have taken place and the task of getting back into a regular life/work routine is patiently waiting for you. So as promised, I am ready to share my “Something To Look Forward To!” TOP 10 for 2019.
Here we go:
- Keep a weekly “GOOD STUFF” Journal. Each week try to write down maybe 3 short, mini-sentences that recall only 3 good things that occurred during the week. (In December you will enjoy going back!)
- Teach someone…something unique…from you. You will smile every time you realize that it helped them.
- Pick a time or times where you take a stand against “hi-tech-ness”. Read a real book, write a real letter or just go and visit someone.
- Rekindle your internal sense of creativity and imagination. Paint, build, plant, write, sing, play a musical instrument…you know what I mean.
- Draft a simple but relevant new IDEA for your workplace…and share it.
- Ask an older person: “What was the coolest thing you did during your lifetime?” (What would you say?)
- Don’t wait to be assigned a new or different task/responsibility at work…STEP UP.
- Take time to help someone who is struggling to “recycle” themselves in the world-of-work.
- Look forward to the time when friends/colleagues come to you to talk about an issue…because they know you are a good listener.
- During the year take the time to look in the mirror and ask: “WHAT DO I WANT?” (It often is the toughest question to answer.)
I hope this special TOP 10 generates “Something To Look Forward To!’ thoughts…and hopefully many 2019 more.
Posted on January 4, 2019, in Triple III. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment