TRIPLE III TIME: Christmas…New Years…Already??
OK…I understand that the “flow” of business is often “altered” in light of the holiday season. And most of the time I will admit I do NOT adjust well to the resulting change in intensity, momentum and profession-directed energy. You all know what I mean. But this year I have decided to use the Christmas and New Years events to carve out a TRIPLE III TIME message that still pushes that creativity button. So here goes!
How about if we first use the Christmas time as an opportunity to REMEMBER last years “Best-of-the-Best” personal and professional occurrences! Here’s a list of TOP 10 rememberings to help you think about your own:
- Realizing the positive impact you may have by teaching college classes and making your topics “LIVE”!
- Feeling a special smile show up when you know you can still call your greatest mentor and get beautiful advice.
- Understanding that hi-tech isn’t for everyone and sharing your ebook in a fun printed form.
- Using your professional network to potentially help a true friend find a comfortable career trac forward.
- The “positives” that are returned when you are not afraid or embarrassed to proclaim you are still learning too.
- Getting reminded over and over that reconnecting with family (yes work family too) is priceless.
- Witnessing that some of (or parts of) your past principles and professional are being replicated.
- That the practice of making one new business contact each week…does pay you back.
- Always looking at your personal and professional actions and deciding if they would make your Ma & Dad…and Grandparents proud.
- Taking pride in the belief that colleagues still look to you for new ideas everyday…EVERYDAY.
I will toss out my New Year “Something to look forward to!”…TOP 10 next week.