TRIPLE III TIME: Marketing Advice…Who ME?
As a consultant you often get asked for advice or ideas on issues or projects that are not really in your area of expertise… yes marketing! But if you think about it…if the name of your company is: **INSPIRING INNOVATIONS, Inc.** it does make sense that potential customers may ask you about new, cool “innovative”, “inspiring” marketing ideas!
Well, don’t ever think that I would not take on a new challenge. And just to at least deliver this special message in my “comfort zone” style; here is a TOP 10 list of marketing thoughts to consider:
- Stay simple! Big words and long sentences don’t capture attention.
- Focus on one (1) service or product. Promoting a group of things at the same time often creates confusion.
- If possible cool colors adds “attention-drawing” value.
- Target market. Go to where your potential customers hang out…online or in-person.
- Experiment using different marketing options. Don’t assume what will or won’t work.
- Test market your initiative with those you trust. Make sure you ask and get honesty.
- Don’t be lured into being a marketing “copy-cat”. Originality matters.
- If your contact info is included…offer more than one option if possible.
- Product/Service exclusivity is an important marketing message.
- Finally however possible be consistent and regular. Sometimes marketing initiatives need to “age” to be noticed and effective.
You now have my first TRIPLE III TIME Marketing Advice message. I hope one or more ideas help.
Posted on November 4, 2022, in Triple III. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment