TRIPLE III TIME: Learning The Hard Lessons Of Change!
One of the more challenging new-age trainings I would like to draft up and offer to leaders in any work setting would be:
Learning The Hard Lessons Of Change!
And I will bet that at first glance you are assuming the main topics of this class would be:
- World Affairs
- Health Care
Well I will admit that each of these areas would deserve discussion, but my strategy would be to take the discussion down to the grass-roots level. With that view in mind…check out these TOP 10 Learning The Hard Lessons Of Change topics:
- Even though a progressive business will pay for a special skill-building class…no employee wants to take it.
- Even though people refer to a certain leader as “The Wizard of Oz”…he still only uses social media options to meet with people.
- Even when the services offered by a public organization specify human interaction…they still work from home-virtually.
- Even when a fast-food restaurant re-opens its service counter…they still ask that you go to their kiosk and place your order.
- Even when employees are offered double-time pay to work a few extra hours…they choose not to work overtime.
- Even though training organizations have made virtual continuous improvement options more convenient…students “pretend-to-attend”…but still skip.
- Even though teacher learning and prep has modernized…their real time jobs are not the same.
- Even though we have 24/7 news casts and specialized info-channels…people seem less informed and more confused.
- Even though all of our governments attempt to improve our state and country…the more unsatisfied we seem.
- Finally, even though as seasoned leaders we utilize our solid knowledge and experiences to help future leaders…the more we question the value of our guidance.
I am sure everyone could offer at least one more Learning The Hard Lessons Of Change example to add to this TRIPLE III TIME message. My hope is that as you realize these difficult change lessons…that you are able to also identify reverse POSITIVE lessons of change.
I know you can.