TRIPLE III TIME: Are YOU The Boss Of YOU?
Just a little bit ago I was having an interesting conversation with one of my very young grandsons. Most of the discussion centered around…”Grandpa what do you do anyways?” Well as I tried to explain what I do to help people and groups…another direct question came blurting out: “Grandpa Are YOU The Boss Of YOU?” And even though I began a simple explanation “speech” to him about Boss-isms…I began thinking a lot more about his question.
In real life and work Are YOU The Boss Of YOU? Without question the answer is forever “YES!”. However as I tried to give this question the value it deserves, I couldn’t help writing down some prime time TOP 10 related questions:
- Do you set a good Boss example everyday for yourself?
- Have you been encouraging to YOU and those around you?
- Do you need to “pump-up” your Boss reliability factor?
- As Boss of YOU…have you taken the easy-way-out on important decisions lately?
- Have you been a good Boss listener to yourself this week?
- Are you an inspiring Boss (to YOU)?
- Are you a Boss that procrastinates?
- Do you often or even sometimes say “that’s good enough” (as the Boss of YOU) when finishing an important project?
- Do others seek you out to benefit from your Boss of YOU priorities?
- Finally at this Christmas time and end of the year…would you nominate yourself as Boss Of YOU…for the year?
Have a fun time with these Are YOU The Boss Of YOU? TOP 10 questions and enjoy your Christmas.
Posted on December 24, 2021, in DEVELOPING YOU!. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment