TRIPLE III TIME: In Search of Customers Lost
Today I believe a leadership group getting together regularly and focusing on: In Search of Customers Lost, would prove to be valuable on so many fronts. Think about it. The group could/should look at an entity’s physical presence, marketing strategies, product/service diversity, regular/online sales, delivery methods, costs and timing issues…to somehow reclaim old and new customers.
Also during the leadership group sessions, it would be appropriate to ask a unique series of: In Search of Customers Lost questions:
- Are we disconnected with those in need of our products/services?
- Is accessibility to our products/services THE issue… or are we just assuming it is?
- Given the times do people really know what our main products/services are?
- Have we decided to just wait for improved times… and thereby really don’t feel the need to act?
- Is it leadership acceptable to have our products/services become less than essential?
- Are potential customers “relabeling” our entity in an inaccurate way?
- Could there be a means to create “strings of compatibility” among our products/sources to make them more special?
- How much work ethic, creativity, and skill personnel equity are we losing/wasting?
- Should we somehow go In Search of Customers Lost … and find out who they are, where they are and why they are a lost customer?
- And lastly, aren’t we all some form of leader in our company/organization… and comprehensively concerned about In Search of Customers Lost ?
Yes, if you counted, these are my TOP 10 In Search of Customers Lost questions. They are not easy, they do not allow for “hiding spots” … but they do ask you to accept some form/level of LEADERSHIP in devising necessary answers.
Posted on December 4, 2020, in LEADERSHIP - ALWAYS!. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment