TRIPLE III TIME: “WHAT’S MY NEWSLETTER?”
Too often employees at all workplaces are “just there” and rarely get the opportunity to share personal thoughts about their views on the world-of-work. Think about it. What if you were assigned the task of preparing a special NEWSLETTER for all of your co-workers to see for this week… what would you say?
Well, I believe it is important for everyone to think about this type of assignment. And just to help give everyone a few ideas about how you might answer the “What’s MY NEWSLETTER?” question… I thought a special TOP 10 may be in order!
- Would you compliment the product/service quality of your organization?
- Would you highlight problem personnel issues?
- Would you discuss concerns about the lack of communication in the organization?
- Would you indicate that too many people know too little about what your group does?
- Would you brag about what you all have accomplished in the last year?
- Would you offer ideas/innovations that could enhance product/service growth?
- Would you write testimonials from co-workers about feeling valued?
- Would you compliment or complain about leadership?
- Would you talk about ways to recruit people to fill workplace vacancies… because you care?
- Or would you decline the offer to complete the “What’s MY NEWSLETTER?” assignment because you are unaware, afraid or just don’t care?
The “What’s MY NEWSLETTER?” task is a unique form of self-analysis/self-evaluation. And it just might help you with some insight to improve workplace challenges!
You can send me YOUR Newsletters… just for fun.