TRIPLE III TIME: “Teaming”
Over the last few months…although I didn’t really realize it…the importance of Teaming has been a center point in my world-of-work. By Teaming I mean the different activities and responsibilities that are critical when you are involved with a group of people and challenged to achieve some form of progressive objective.
Well as I took a closer look at the concept of Teaming and then how different each experience can be every day…I decided to share a high value TOP 10 list of Teaming considerations:
- Understanding that PARTICIPATION is a requirement in quality Teaming.
- Make a promise to yourself that you will LEARN SOMETHING SPECIAL from each Teaming member.
- Think in advance of each Teaming session on how you will CONTRIBUTE to progress.
- Consider the Teaming time as an opportunity to SHARE LEADERSHIP of session facilitation.
- Do not assume the details…ASK QUESTIONS to maintain Teaming clarity and understanding of objectives.
- Appropriately DISALLOW HIDING PLACES for Teaming members to avoid getting and staying involved.
- Establish a Teaming culture where all related IDEAS should be put-on-the-table.
- Even if the Teaming topics are difficult and challenging…HAVE FUN in building the best solution possible.
- Create a unique sense of MOMENTUM to assist in keeping the Teaming actions continually moving forward.
- Finally appreciate the Teaming opportunity to find that ALWAYS A BETTER WAY..for your Team, your organization and maybe even for you!
I hope individual items from the list or the entire list helps you and your team-mates find success.
Posted on May 4, 2018, in Triple III. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment