TRIPLE III TIME: Just Be YOU!
This past week I experienced what no one wants to experience…the very early death of a young friend…someone I could call an “almost son”. JP was a full-of-life, “let’s go for it” kind of guy. JP took full advantage of every minute…every second of his life and very much earned the title of being special. So as I thought about his legacy and this week’s TRIPLE III TIME message (and yes he was a weekly follower of III), I believe he would be pleased with the Just Be YOU! title and this special TOP 10 list to support it as his legacy.
So Just Be YOU and:
- Make everyone’s day special…and you will be rewarded with your own special.
- Work hard…play hard…because half-assing anything…is just that.
- Shake hands like you mean it…and understand a man-hug is really an even stronger handshake.
- Give until it hurts…because you never know.
- Remember family everyday…EVERYDAY…because you need strong roots to continue to grow.
- Take calculated risks…because staying the same is boring.
- Stay connected as much as you can…because your connection probably means even more to the message receiver.
- Be the first to laugh at yourself…because contagious laughter is an often lost necessity in everyday life.
- Always have something to look forward to…it will bring the best kind of “mind-smile” only you can feel.
- Show appreciation with your authentic smile and voice…and you will find it easy to Just Be YOU!
I am lucky to be able to share this Just Be YOU! Legacy. I am sure there will be more JP memory “specials” that will show up down the road.