TRIPLE III TIME: Who’s Your Champion Today?
In our world today it seems like so many are seeking “special people” to be CHAMPIONS for their cause. To aide, approve, finance or in some way be the front-face/voice for an improvement or change that will somehow make society, work or just plain life better.
Well this week’s TRIPLE III TIME message encourages you to bring the “Who’s Your Champion Today?” question closer to home…and even make it personal. I believe it is VERY important to ask yourself at the end of each day: Who was my CHAMPION today? To better explain my message purpose, here are a few examples that may spark CHAMPION identification thoughts:
1. Pictures of your children or grand-children.
2. A smile from a cashier who said “Thank You” more than once.
3. Students in your classroom that really “got it!”
4. A colleague that emailed you back the same day…as promised.
5. A call from a friend that just re-joined the world-of-work.
6. The opportunity to share a new/innovative idea…that brings a grin from the boss.
7. The understanding that a mentor’s words of advice are important…even if they help just one.
8. The neighbor who always says “Sure I’ll come over and help” …even after putting in a 10-hour day.
9. The satisfaction smiles that come from a group large or small…after making someone’s bad situation better.
10. Finally, knowing that if you continue to help the CAUSE…you will be someone’s CHAMPION.
I’m sure you can think of many more. Let me know!