TRIPLE III TIME: In Search of a GREAT REPUTATION!
Some of my favorite movies are the Indiana Jones series starring Harrison Ford. You know which ones I am talking about: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom and The Last Crusade! Each told a story about a dedicated college instructor and archeologist who was in search of a special historical treasure that somehow was lost with the times. Was Indiana Jones always successful…yes and no? Often through creative challenging endeavors he did locate his treasure, but someway, somehow it always faded from his possession.
But wait, what does my favorite movies have to do with this week’s TRIPLE III TIME message?
Well, I believe in some unique way when one goes In Search of a GREAT REPUTATION, just like Indiana Jones creative challenging endeavors will need to be employed. Consider these everyday TOP 10 efforts:
- Take mistake responsibility with grace.
- Appreciate the contributions of the old and encourage the input of the new.
- Ask relevant questions.
- Maintain a solid dress code (you know what I mean).
- Avoid and disregard all gossip.
- Give help whenever you can…without being asked.
- Share acknowledgment and appreciation.
- Keep your workplace business appropriate.
- Use social media with class.
- Practice an everyday BEFORE & AFTER policy (Arrive early BEFORE work starts and stay AFTER if necessary).
Unlike the treasures sought by Indiana Jones which needed to be discovered, treasures obtained while In Search of a GREAT REPUTATION must always be EARNED!
Posted on April 22, 2022, in DEVELOPING YOU!. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment